Monday 14 January 2013

Winter...

I thought I'd dedicate today's looks to Winter Fashion as its just started Snowing here in London. Even though some shops are slowly phasing out the winter clothes and starting to display some spring items we still have a little way to go yet before we can start drawing for our sandals and summer dresses. So I've created a few winter warmer looks for you to tie you over for a few weeks.  I have chosen three very different looks for Winter coats, you have the casual everyday 1920's inspired look, a classic black military look and a sheer sophisticated look, screaming luxury from head to toe. Then I thought I'd add some lounge wear and nightwear as I know that many will be curled up in bed as the snowflakes hit the ground. But as ever its still got to be cute. Finally I have created 6 winter outfits to suit everyday wear, work & evening, hope you enjoy looking fab in the drab winter weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment