Monday 2 March 2015

Support EmpressiveMe gofundme.com/nkojvc

I've always wanted to launch this brand, the idea was to create looks and have a fashion collection that reflected the message behind EmpressiveMe to sell to followers and supporters of the brand. Unfortunately I was unable to accomplish this due to finances. I was about to give up hope until I stumbled across Gofundme, a platform to raise funds for any idea or business that people need help with funds for. I'm hoping that anyone who visits this blog and is willing to help me see my dream become a reality; all donations are welcome! I would  also like to create a charity that works with women empowering them to reach their full potential. I've learnt that life is a challenge and sometimes things we desire get put on the back burner, but I try my best to always remain positive that something great will come out of it. I hope that one day I can look back and be proud that I wasn't afraid to try my luck with the universe. Here's the link if you want to donate; gofundme.com/nkojvc 
Any donation whether big or small will be greatly appreciated. 
Thank you
Empressđź’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment